Introducing the Always Aim High Virtual Events - a set of challenges that will give you a goal to aim for and real rewards along the way.
It’s hugely important that we all keep active during our time at home; so here at Always Aim High Events we wanted to offer you the chance to get moving, achieve your goal, earn your bespoke slate coaster and raise money for some worthy causes while you’re at it. The UK lockdown is tough, but we’re all tougher! We can definitely beat this if we work together.
This event is being run through our not-for-profit arm, Always Aim High Community Events, and we will be donating 20% of your entry fee directly to one of these 4 amazing causes
You can choose which charity you would like to donate to when you sign up.
Since we’ve started to talk about the event on our social media, we’ve been blown away by the positive responses in the sporting community! Massive thanks to everyone for all of your encouragement, support, patience, and understanding - it really does mean the world to us.
SO, HERE’S HOW THE ALWAYS AIM HIGH VIRTUAL EVENTS WILL WORK:
Walk, Run, or Cycle your way to your goal in April. You can do it from the comfort of your own front room, your garden, the driveway, or even the stairs. Don’t forget about your 30minutes of exercise outside per day as well, it all counts towards achieving your goal.
Entries are open now to one of the following challenges:
- Make sure you document your activities. You can use your GPS sports watch (Garmin, Suunto, Polar etc) or your phone to capture all of your movements.
- At the end of the month, email proof of you cumulative activities to email@example.com - make sure it’s from the email address that you used to sign up with or we won’t be able to prove it’s you
- We’ll add you to our "Roll of honour” on our website so you can marvel at how awesome you are
- Activity must take place between 00:00 01/04/2020 and 23:59 30/04/2020
- You can sign up now but only activity that takes place in April will count
We will pull everything together on 1st June and release the results as soon as we can. Please bear with us as due to the COVID-19 outbreak we are we are working at less than full capacity
We are just as disappointed as you that our summer of events have been effected by the outbreak. We hope you will be supportive of our Virtual Events and embrace them in the positive spirit in which it’s been created.
Best of luck!