- An online entry will be considered as an acceptance of governing body rules. British triathlon rule book is here.
- Competitors will compete in the triathlon event comprising of a swim in open water, cycle on road and run cross country entirely at their own risk.
- We cannot allow any accompanying dogs, unless for reasons of registered disability.
- Age Limits: Competitors must be 17 or over to enter and take part in the full tri and 15 or over for the sprint tri
- Our refund policy can be found by clicking here. All prizes and T shirts must be collected at registration as we cannot send on.
- Event organisers are able to amend the course route at any time and without prior notification.
- Wearing of wetsuits for the swim discipline will be in line with British Triathlon rules.
- Littering - our policy on littering can be found here. Any irresponsible littering will result in disqualification and potential removel from the race.
- The ITU Age Group Qualifier is a DRAFT LEGAL EVENT - for all other distances this is a non drafting event. Draft busters will be monitor the bike, competitors breaking this rule will be awarded a time penalty.
2020 British Championships Eligibility
This event is hosting a 2020 British Triathlon Championships. Want to become a British Age-Group Champion? Make sure you’re eligible here.
Medals for the first three eligible competitors in each age category. To be eligible for a British Championship medal you must conform to the criteria in Section 24 (particularly, Section 24.3) of the British Triathlon Competition Rules
You must hold a valid Home Nations Association Race Licence, that is recognised by British Triathlon AND be a legal resident or citizen of the United Kingdom at the time of the Event. This Race Licence must be validated no later than 5pm, 3 working days before the Championship (5pm, rest of full date).
You must also present your valid Home Nations Race Licence at the event registration, failure to do so may result in you not being eligible to be awarded a British Championship medal.
- How to access your Electronic Race License:
- Go to the BritishTriathlon.org webpage.
- Click ‘My Account’ in the top right corner of your webpage
- Click ‘Membership Profile’
- Under your Key Profile details, click ‘View Membership Card’
- Check your membership is valid and in date as per the Competition Rules Criteria above.
- Screenshot or Download the Electronic License ready to show on your mobile phone on race day.
- Please note, Essential Home Nations Memberships do NOT include a valid race license, so should you wish to be eligible for a Championships medal you will need to upgrade your membership to either Core or Ultimate.
I declare that I will abide by the governing bodies rules and that I am fit to take part in the event. I will not hold the race organiser responsible for any injury or loss. I understand that the final decision as to whether or not the race will go ahead on the day is that of the race organisers "Always Aim High Triathlon Club" only.
*All times are subject to change. Confirmed times will be included in the final instruction email sent out prior to the event.