- An online entry will be considered as an acceptance of governing body rules. The British Triathlon rule book can be found here.
- Competitors will compete in the triathlon event comprising of a swim in open water, cycle on open road and run cross country entirely at their own risk.
- We cannot allow any accompanying dogs, unless for reasons of registered disability.
- Age Limits: Competitors must be 18 or over to enter and take part.
- Our full refund policy can be found by clicking here.
- Event organisers are able to amend the course route at any time and without prior notification.
- Wearing of wetsuits for the swim discipline will be mandatory.
- Littering - our policy on littering can be found here. Any irresponsible littering along the route will result in disqualification.
- This is a non drafting event. Draft busters will be monitoring the cycle route, competitors found breaking this rule will be awarded a time penalty.
- On the mountain run you MUST carry windproof upper body cover. This is mandatory whatever the weather. You may also be required to carry full bottoms, hat and gloves at the discretion of the organisers on race weekend. You will not be permitted to continue onto the run section if your kit is deemed insufficient.
I declare that I will abide by the governing bodies rules and that I am fit to take part in the event. I will not hold the race organiser responsible for any injury or loss. I understand that the final decision as to whether or not the race will go ahead on the day is that of the race organisers “Always Aim High Triathlon Club” only.